Subject: Re: the walls have ears
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:53:50 +0900 (JST)

>>>>> "rms" == Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

      You are being disingenuous to attribute
    any share of the "insults" and the "scurrilious attacks" to
    ~~~

    self-interest; certainly from personal experience I cannot rule out
    "response in kind" as explanation.

    rms> Please recall, I said some people may have valid reasons to
    rms> be angry with me, because I don't always know how to get
    rms> along with people well.  You are attacking me for
    rms> "disingenuously" denying something which in fact I explicitly
    rms> acknowledged.  An accusation cannot get more unjust than
    rms> that.

    rms> If you are going to criticize, you ought to pay more attention.

Please reparse, paying careful attention to logical quantifiers,
especially the marked universal quantifier.