Subject: Re: the walls have ears
From: "R. Brock Lynn" <brock@cyberdude.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 17:27:02 -0500

Richard Stallman wrote:

>       You are being disingenuous to attribute
>     any share of the "insults" and the "scurrilious attacks" to
>     self-interest; certainly from personal experience I cannot rule out
>     "response in kind" as explanation.
>
> Please recall, I said some people may have valid reasons to be angry
> with me, because I don't always know how to get along with people
> well.  You are attacking me for "disingenuously" denying something
> which in fact I explicitly acknowledged.  An accusation cannot
> get more unjust than that.
>
> If you are going to criticize, you ought to pay more attention.

All I have to say on this is:

Personal attacks only show a lack of maturity on the part of the attacker, and
do NOTHING to help in the discussion, or debate.

I think the more mature among us can see through such personal attacks, and can
only but have pity for such childishness.

Can we argue on the subject, and stay away from dirt slinging, kids?

Otherwise, I won't give you a Band-Aid for your bobo's when you get the snot
knocked out of you. :P

--Brock Lynn

---------------------  PGP key ID: FED76A3D <brock@cyberdude.com> 4 / 5 / 1999

   __ _    Debian GNU           R. Brock Lynn <brock@nettronix.net>
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __   http://www.debian.org/ irc.openprojects.net
 / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /                  'Free Software'
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <   Remember that's "Free" as in Freedom, not "Free" as
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\   in price!   Debian's the Greatest!