Subject: basic netiquette (off topic)
From: David Welton <davidw@master.debian.org>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:35:41 -0500

On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 06:23:33PM -0500, R. Brock Lynn wrote:
> [ some stuff that I wrote in private email ]

Please pay more attention to where you are posting.  My message was to
you and you only, *not* to the list.  I'll assume this was an oversite
on your part and not deliberate, so let's leave it at that or take it
to private email, trusting that it won't happen again.

Sorry to everyone else,
--
David N. Welton            <   Sors immanis - et inanis - rota tu volubilis,
davidw@prosa.it            >  status malus - vana salus - semper dissolubilis,