Subject: Re: Cygnus [was Re: the walls have ears]
From: DJ Delorie <dj@delorie.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:41:37 -0400

One other thing I don't want misunderstood: While I *am* a current
Cygnus employee, I'm speaking on this forum mostly as an individual.
Statements I make about Cygnus are either my own personal opinions,
information we have already made public, or my interpretations of
people's experiences talking about Cygnus in public forums (including
my own).  Thus, I may unintentionally misstate things occasionally,
and I hope that people take that up with me personally rather than go
straight to Cygnus and complain without giving me a chance to explain
myself.

We now return to our regularly scheduled conversation :-)

DJ