Subject: Re: Jim Kingdon: Cyclic discontinues CVS support contracts
From: Craig Brozefsky <craig@red-bean.com>
Date: 23 Jun 1999 18:53:09 -0700

John Gilmore <gnu@toad.com> writes:

> Cyclic discontinues CVS support contracts
>
> Wants to pass the baton to the CVS community

Work is being done to preserve both the Cyclic website and other
resources.  If you are interested, ccp@red-bean.com is an alias for a
bunch of the people involved with ensuring the services survive.  They
are presently looking at hosting options and hardware options and
would appreciate donations of hardware or bandwidth.

The CVS Continuity Project It's called, they wanted to call it the
"Cyclic and CVS Continuity Project" but the acronym CCCP was already
taken.

A webpage is at http://www.red-bean.com/ccp.html

ps: I saw it listed as shtml (but html works presently and shtml does
not), so if the html stops working, try it as ccp.shtml.

--
Craig Brozefsky                         <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software     http://www.red-bean.com/~craig