Subject: Re: payment aggregator service?
From: emv@GARNET.MSEN.COM
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 94 18:27:48 EST

     I'm thinking that I could start a business to aggregate (collect
     together) small payments.

  I think that there is already such a sevice.  It is called CheckFree.
  I think they are located in Columbus, OH

I'm getting back details on electronic banking in Finland.  Apparently
you can set up an account and then telnet in to do payments, make
transfers, otherwise move money around.

If you don't mind getting paid in Finnish currency this would appear
to have the makings of a very reasonable setup.

  Edward Vielmetti, vice president for research, Msen Inc. emv@Msen.com
Msen Inc., 320 Miller, Ann Arbor MI  48103 +1 313 998 4562 (fax: 998 4563)