Subject: FSB history
From: kragen@pobox.com (Kragen Sitaker)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:41:03 -0400 (EDT)

Well, we've had FSBs for eleven years now, I think; twenty if you count
Bill Joy selling BSD tapes.

Is Cyclic the first FSB to close?  I haven't heard much from Yggdrasil
or Soft Landing Systems lately, although I understand SLS sells or sold
some kind of configuration-management software for AS/400s, and
Yggdrasil's web site was still active a few months ago.

I'm really quite glad to have the clarification that Cyclic didn't
close because it was going bankrupt.

According to my medieval text in the seventh century a finalizer raised a
dead object named Gorth who infected every computer in Cappidocia ending
Roman rule in the region.  -- Charles Fiterman on gclist@iecc.com