Subject: Re: the walls have ears
From: Jean Camp <Jean_Camp@harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:45:41 -0400

Steve says,
>I find that it aids communication to try to figure out what the other
>person _meant_, and discuss that meaning, rather than attack the
>words.
and would that you take your own advice!

Steve,

There are many first rate economists here at KSG.  I waste my time arguing
with you, as you are both  second rate and didactic.  Yes, I can do the
math. Yes I will be soon teaching economic modeling at Harvard. I am
interested in the substance of problems, not silly pissing &  mis-qutoing
contests filled with trivial defintions and straw standing in for argument.

Thus,  recognizing sunk costs in this dialogue with you, I end.

-Jean