Subject: keeping protocols open (was: Returns to ...)
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:38:57 +0900 (JST)

>>>>> "g" == D V Henkel-Wallace <gumby@zembu.com> writes:

    g> Otherwise the bad guys can throw FUD back (e.g.: when the MS
    g> trial began MS marshalled a bunch of people together who said
    g> how much better life was because everything from MS worked
    g> together).

????  That's not FUD, that's valid difference of opinion about what's
important.

Exploiting the fact that people have different preferences and
abilities is not FUD, it's what the market is all about.

I think I must be really missing your point here.