Subject: HP World Paper
From: "Nils Lohner" <lohner@debian.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 09:31:31 +0200

I have a paper that got accepted to the HP World Conference in San Francisco
(Moscone Center).  I will probably not be able make it to San Francisco to
give the paper as I've just moved abroad and can't afford the trip.  There's
still a chance that I can get someone to pay for it, but I'm not sure.  I
should find out for sure by the middle of this week.

So: I'm looking for someone who would be interested in (possibly) giving the
presentation for me.

The details:

Thursday August 19, 1999
 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM  The Linux Business Model (Nils Lohner)

conference: http://www.hpworld.com/
presentation: http://www.hpworld.com/conference/hpworld99/sessions/sn416/

If anyone is interested in giving the presentation (or possibly sponsoring
my trip) please let me know and I'll give you further information.  I would
prefer to give the talk myself, but if I can not make it to Ca. would like
to give it to someone else who has been around the community for a while and
understands the toipc in question.

Regards, Nils.

--
Nils Lohner				E-Mail: lohner@debian.org