Subject: Off-topic post from tiemann
From: Michael Tiemann <tiemann@cygnus.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 09:18:54 -0700

Of all the various people I communicate with on a semi-regular basis, I
figure that FSB contains most of the people I communicate with most,
aside from cygnus-internal folks.  And because I have spent so much of
my time reading the stuff that you guys have written, I figure it's time
to return the favor and let you read something from me...a birth
announcement!

Amy and I delivered a baby girl at the end of last month, our first.  We
named her Miranda, and so far she has not objected.  A picture of her is
at http://www.cygnus.com/~tiemann

I hope I haven't offended too many people by this off-topic post, but I
just don't have my email addresses well enough organized to broadcast
such news to just friends.

Cheers,