Subject: Greetings..
From: skud@netizen.com.au
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:04:23 +1000

Hi..

Having just joined this list, I thought I'd introduce myself and ask a
couple of questions.

My name is Kirrily Robert, though for hysterical reasons I answer to the
nickname of "Skud".  I run a free software business called Netizen, located
in Melbourne, Australia.  We provide Internet consulting services based
on Open Source products -- we tend to put together Linux or FreeBSD web
servers for people using Apache, Perl, PostgreSQL/MySQL, etc etc.  We also
provide training in various Open Source and Internet technologies (mostly
Perl training at the moment), and other services such as system administration
and support.  We have about 8 staff and growing.

I was wondering if there's a current archive of this list anywhere?  I
found one on the web, but it seemed not to have any posts more recent than
a couple of years ago.

K.

--
Kirrily Robert <skud@netizen.com.au>