Subject: Free Software, bugs and Linux Journal
From: Phil Hughes <fyl@fylz.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 1994 05:32:41 -0800 (PDT)

I have been following (somewhat -- I have been a little busy) the
discussion of free software, support, bugs, etc.  I think it is a topic
that needs to be addressed and would like to offer another place to
present the arguments.  That is in Linux Journal.

Although LJ is not strictly free software, much of what is getting
discussed here applies to a majority of the Linux community.  Now that we
have newsstand distribution as well as subscriptions, presentation of
these issues would receive wide distribution.

If someone is interested in writing an article on these issues I encourage
to send e-mail to Michael K. Johnson, our editor.  He can be reached at
ljeditor@ssc.com or by mail at Linux Journal, P.O. Box 85867, Seattle, WA
98145-1867.
--
Phil Hughes -- fyl@fylz.com -- (206)526-2919 -- FAX: (206)526-0803
FYL -- 8315 Lake City Way NE -- Suite 207 -- Seattle, WA 98115