Subject: Re: The computer software business
From: tower@gnu.ai.mit.edu (Leonard H. Tower Jr.)
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 1994 07:33:26 -0500

   Date: Sat, 3 Dec 94 23:49 EST
   From: nelson@crynwr.com (Russell Nelson)

      Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 16:01:06 +0800
      From: a Friend (I didn't ask him if he wanted my reply to this list).

      2) conducting business in a manner faithful to God and still taking
      into account the secular views of the people you do business with,

   Get and read _Your Money or Your Life_, by Vicki Robin and Joe
   Dominguez.  Then do the steps.  It's not a religious book in any
   sense, but it tells you how to deal with money in accordance with your
   values.

I also recommend:

"Honest Business; A Superior Strategy for Starting and Managing Your Own
Business"; Michael Phillips and Salli Rasberry; Clear Glass Publishing
Company, San Francisco; Random House, New York; 1981.

Available for $ 7.00 direct from:
Clear Glass
c/o Micheal Phillips
62 Stanton St
San Francisco, CA 94114

No Contest, The Case Against Competition.  Why we lose in our race to
win.; Alfie Kohn; Houghton Mifflin Co., Boston, MA; 1986.

Growing A Business; Paul Hawkins; Simon and Schuster, New York; 1987.

You might also want to get the book list "The Briarpatch Book Shelf"
from:

The Briarpatch Network
151 Potrero Avenue
San Francisco, CA  94103