Subject: Re: a mechanism for getting paid for support
From: ghost@aladdin.com (L. Peter Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 23:50 PST

> Also, AMIX was trying to build a particular kind of marketplace rather than
> just being an online money service.  BTW This is not intended to argue for or
> against either kind of service.

How was AMIX's intended marketplace for information and services different from
FV's marketplace for information and services?  I'm having trouble seeing the
difference.

How is FV going to help people *find* information that might be useful to them?
Seems to me this could be a make-or-break issue.

L. Peter Deutsch :: Aladdin Enterprises :: P.O. box 60264, Palo Alto, CA 94306
    ghost@aladdin.com ; voice +1-415-322-0103 ; fax +1-415-322-1734
            "Implementation is the sincerest form of flattery."