Subject: Subject Lines (Re: Correlation between)
From: Crispin Cowan <crispin@cse.ogi.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 22:32:59 +0000

"William C. Cheng" wrote:

> I don't know if I'm alone in this... but I would really appreciate if
> people could try not to change the "Subject" of a thread so often.

On the other hand, I kinda wish people would change the subject line *more*
often, to try to keep the subject line related to the thread.

Both of these requests probably reflect the condition that some of these threads
perpetuate in mutated form for a long time, because many of us disagee with some
of Stephen's points and assumptions, and Stephen is willing to argue with all of
us :-)

Crispin
-----
Crispin Cowan, CTO, WireX Communications, Inc.    http://wirex.com