Subject: Re: Caldera
From: James Horton <horton@cftnet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 11:24:40 -0400 (EDT)

how about reliability.

communications driver's <many commercial one>
puke on NT, but work fine under Mach, BSD, and Linux.

* Creative Friendly Technologies                     813 980 1317 *
* James Horton, CFTnet Operations                fax 813 985 1992 *
* http://www.cftnet.com/access.html            horton@cftnet.com *
* Florida's Original Internet Access Provider: Flat Rates for PPP *
* FAITH is a reflection of character qualities, like seeing with  *
* your eyes closed, listening when there are no sounds, being     *
* touched by someone who is not present.......................... *
* ..... that culminate into a passionate respect for the ALMIGHTY *