Subject: Re: Open letter to those who believe in a right to free software
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:06:20 +0900 (JST)

>>>>> "rms" == Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

    Such detailed modeling and prediction is not my goal, nor any
    economist's.

    rms> The word "such" suggests you have misunderstood me, that you
    rms> are talking about a much greater level of detail than I am.
    rms> I expect you are aiming for a much less ambitious goal, and I
    rms> am saying it is still likely to be impossible.

FUD.  Specify the goal you think I'm aiming for.

    rms> Anyway, all of this is a side issue.

No, it is the central issue, for heaven's sake.  You are intentionally
spreading FUD.  You have been asked to substantiate your claims, and
refuse to do so.