Subject: Re: The merger: a user's perspective
From: Brian Bartholomew <bb@wv.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:31:09 -0500

Russ writes:
> Essentially you're arguing that the price for standing trees is wrong,
> without expressing a willingness to buy them at a higher price.

Ian has expressed a willingness to buy them at a higher price.  He's
willing to defend them with force (environmental law).

For efficiency, we hope that his promotion of this law results in his
personally guarding the edge of the forest.

A member of the League for Programming Freedom (LPF) http://lpf.ai.mit.edu