Subject: Re: Why EROS is Open Source
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 17:08:20 +0900 (JST)

>>>>> "Crispin" == Crispin Cowan <crispin@cse.ogi.edu> writes:

    Crispin>    * BSD advocates:  who knows :-)

They probably take Stallman's rhetoric truly seriously.  When I'm
toying with a FSB, I never think of anything except GPL.  When I'm
thinking about what's good for the world, I take BSD as a strong
candidate.  When I'm thinking about truly making software free for all
uses, I think BSD.

But then, I'm an academic in a field which doesn't produce anything
patentable.