Subject: Re: Here's a-what I'm a-gonna do.
From: Chris Maeda <maeda@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 21:22:40 PDT

I don't see how this works.  If Russ charges the same as everyone
else to sell the hardware then he is giving his labor away.  If he
charges more, then someone can undercut him.  What if the driver
get distributed for free and people buy the hardware from the
bargain basement mail order houses (like they do now for everything
else)?