Subject: The Stockholm Challenge Award
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:07:36 +0100

Hi,

I received this message after participating to a meeting in Helsinki
(of Torvalds fame :-).

It occured to me that this could be good publicity for open
source/free software projetcs. The competiton is open to submissions
from all over the world.

Why not flood them a little bit, with good non-proprietary submissions
since they want to "offer you the chance to take part in a global
sharing of knowledge". Participation is free.

Just an idea

  the site is:    www.challenge.stockholm.se

Bonne Annee

   Bernard Lang