Subject: FPL vs. GPL -- is it worth an article?
From: Phil Hughes <fyl@fylz.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 19:48:49 -0800 (PDT)

Guess it is my turn to say something here.  Actually, maybe too late but
it needs to be said.  We are about to publish an article in Linux Journal
on software licenses.  It compares the BSD, GPL, ...  But it doesn't talk
about the FPL.  What do people think?  Should we include the FPL?  Peter:
would you be willing to write about it?  Should we hold the licenses
article and add it or would it make more sense to do an FPL vs. GPL
article in a future issue?

Thanks.  (Note that this message is from me at home.  E-mail fyl@ssc.com
if you have any comments related to this.  Thanks.)
--
Phil Hughes -- fyl@fylz.com -- (206)526-2919 -- FAX: (206)526-0803
FYL -- 8315 Lake City Way NE -- Suite 207 -- Seattle, WA 98115