Subject: Re: FPL vs. GPL -- is it worth an article?
From: "L. Peter Deutsch" <ghost@aladdin.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 96 07:12 PDT

> Are you aware of the paper Peter gave at the free software conference
> this past February, "Licensing Alternatives for Freely Redistributable
> Software"?  The FSF (Free Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place, Suite
> 330, Boston, MA 02111) sells copies of the proceedings, including this
> paper, for $25.

And I'll be happy to e-mail a copy of the paper, free, to anyone who asks
for it, in ASCII, PostScript, FrameMaker, or Microsoft Word format.

--

L. Peter Deutsch          |       Aladdin Enterprises :::: ghost@aladdin.com
203 Santa Margarita Ave.  | tel. +1-415-322-0103 (AM only); fax +1-415-322-1734