Subject: Open Source Technology Marketeers
From: Crispin Cowan <crispin@wirex.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:28:15 +0000

Back in the mists of time, Bob young said "We need more marketing-dweebs
on this list".  WireX needs a marketing dweeb who grok's the open source
community, and understands enough technology to be able to sell our
technology to technical people.  Any one have any cleaver ideas on how
to find such a person?  I can kinda do it myself, except that my
academic background has only given me the barest knowledge of how to
market (scholarly paper writing is marketing of a sort) and I'm kinda
busy developing technology to do hard-core marketing.  I need a
marketeer to work with who looks good in a penguin t-shirt :-)

Crispin
-----
Crispin Cowan, CTO, WireX Communications, Inc.    http://wirex.com
Free Hardened Linux Distribution:                 http://immunix.org