Subject: Re: Request for Info: Edata Corporation
From: adam@yggdrasil.com (Adam J. Richter)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 96 15:54 PDT

	Here is some news about the E-data patent.  It is from
Gregory Aharonian's "internet patent news service", which is
largely self promotion for Mr. Aharonian's "prior art search
sevice" and editorial, but does occassionally include useful
fact.

Adam J. Richter				  Yggdrasil Computing, Incorporated
(408) 261-6630				  "Free Software For The Rest of Us."