Subject: Boston-area: IT dep't seeks FSB or FS-friendly startup
From: "windowsfreezone" <windowsfreezone@ziplip.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:29:13 -0700

Hi---

This is slightly off-topic, and I'll keep it short.

I'm a member of the I.T./sysadmin group at a .edu.  We've all been
keeping headhunters at bay with wooden sticks for quite a  while.
But in this economy we'd be fools not to move into the private sector.
So the five core people have decided to move on as a team.

Ideally we'd like to find a funded startup that wants to have both
solid internet services and useable business systems in place *before*
the non-technical staff start pouring in and bring an ad-hoc collection
of windows boxes, exchange servers, and other bad ideas with them.
Several of us participate in free software projects and wouldn't want
to work anyplace where that would be an issue.  An actual FSB would of
course be perfect.

I shouldn't take up any more bandwidh here.  I have a longer description
who we are and what we're looking for that I'll gladly forward to anyone
who wants it; just drop me mail.

Thanks in advance!

The "windowsfreezone@mit.edu" team

*  Get free, secure online email at http://www.ziplip.com/  *