Subject: Re: Peter Neumann on Open Source software
From: kmself@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 15:13:44 -0700
Sat, 6 May 2000 15:13:44 -0700
Neumann has also written a series of essays regarding free software,
published in one of the IEEE magazines (sorry, forget which), and
compiled in book form, along with articles by Pamela Samuelson and
others.  I believe the focus of the compilation is legal and IP
(copyright, patent, trademark) issues rather than security per se.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>         http:/www.netcom.com/~kmself
    http://gestalt-system.sourceforge.net/

["application/pgp-signature" not shown]