Subject: Re: Excuse me, but Linux is winning, not losing
From: nelson@crynwr.com
Date: 22 Sep 1996 21:28:16 -0000

Wilfred J. Hansen writes:
 > Excerpts from mail: 22-Sep-96 Excuse me, but Linux is win.. Adam J.
 > Richter@yggdrasi (4957)
 >
 > > I think the emphasis should be on emulation.
 >
 > Is this a suggestion that the free software industry should concentrate
 > on ripping off those who have invested the development costs in finding
 > how things should be done?

One could also argue that by the time the choice of emulation target
becomes clear, they have been paid back for their development costs.

-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software sells packet driver support     | PGP ok
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | Corporations persuade;
Potsdam, NY 13676       | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | governments coerce.