Subject: Re: [Freesw] Re: FreeDevelopers
From: Nick Jennings <nick@namodn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:19:01 -0800

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 02:12:55PM -0500, TonStanco@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 3/23/01 1:49:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, fche@elastic.org
> writes:
>
> >  : >  Indeed, but why would I support an organisation that advocates an
> >  : >  approach I don't believe in?
> >  :
> >  : Because it will achieve the goals you believe in.
> >
> >  Do you realize you're advocating "ends justifies the means"?
>
> I'm advocating that you free yourself and your neighbor while you can, and to
> stop worrying about which is the optimal way out. Just take an opening, any
> opening, and run.

   Looks like you need freeing. (right click on your windows directory and
   click delete) if that doesnt work. Take a magnet and place it on your
   harddrive --

   then. yoooooo'll beeee freeeee, hacker, yooooo'll beee freeeEEEeeeEEE!!!

--
  Nick Jennings            |  "Laugh, and the world ignores you.
  http://nick.namodn.com   |    Crying doesn't help either."