Subject: Re: [Freesw] Re: FreeDevelopers
From: Nick Jennings <nick@namodn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:14:27 -0800

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 09:44:03AM -0500, TonStanco@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 3/23/01 8:51:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> ben@algroup.co.uk writes:
>
> >  Sigh. I'm interested in free software. But free software is not the
> >  exclusive domain of GPL.
> >
> >  BTW, its unlikely that I would even consider signing your declaration,
> >  since it is likely to say that the GPL is the best thing since sliced
> >  bread, but I certainly won't until I can read it. Try a less cute font.
>
> If you don't agree with Stallman on the GPL, then you won't agree with the
> Declaration.

  Why would I listen to a Hypocrit! You LEADING the FreeDevelopers on your
  Windows 95 Box with AOL of all things!! At least you could have the
  decency to ssh to a box to send you mail from.

  I have a hard time swallowing any GPL/Free Software stance you take seeing
  as how you don't "live with the people you're trying to lead"

   That's one of the reasons I removed myself from involvement in
   FreeDevelopers and joined this list.

   That and the fact that you use Topica! to run your horribly un-organized
   and half-assed mailing lists on! I cannot believe how un-organized
   FreeDeveloper.net is!

--
  Nick Jennings            |  "Laugh, and the world ignores you.
  http://nick.namodn.com   |    Crying doesn't help either."