Subject: Re: [Freesw] Re: FreeDevelopers
From: Brian Behlendorf <brian@collab.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:14:51 -0800 (PST)

The only conclusion I can come to after reading this thread and the
thicket of jumbled concepts on the web pages is that this is an
"attention-sink" meant to distract the rest of us from going about our
business of building successful free software businesses.  I could further
speculate on motives but I really don't care to be drawn into this mess.
All I can say at this point is I wish "TonStanco@aol.com" the best of
luck on this, and hopefully he doesn't drag down the FSF's name in the
process.

Congratulations to Red Hat, btw, on making it to break-even!  There is
hope for the rest of us, yet.  <applause>

	Brian