Subject: How to get rich.
From: lesakiop_kimase@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 01 18:36:14 EST

Hello!

I want to let you know about the unique Affiliate program.

Every Affiliate of the program can get any product from our catalogue
and growing monthly income for many years.

To receive a product, you should affiliate to the Program two new Referrals.
You earn money for all new Referrals since third.
Moreover, you get money for all your indirect referrals of any level.
Number of Referral levels is unlimited.

If you do not want to receive a product from the Program's catalogue,
you receive money instead of it.

Current referral structure:
Level 1 (direct referral) - $10
Level 2 (indirect referral) - $5
Level 3 (indirect referral) - $2
Levels 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 - infinity (indirect referral) - $1

Due to these profitable conditions you may earn up to $5000-$7000 during
the first month of the participation. Further, your income will increase
rapidly without any additional efforts!

All the Affiliates are provided with the promotion tools and tutorials - to
support in the Program's promoting.

If you are interested in the participation in the Program and want to get
additional information, e-mail your confirmation me, to memory_rambus@yahoo.com .
In "subject" field please, specify "subscribe".

And I will mail you detailed information on the Program.

We apologize for any inconvenience. F.Y.I. Under Bill s 1618 TITLE III passed by the

105th U.S. Congress this letter can NOT be considered "SPAM" as long as we include:
1) Contact information 2) A "REMOVE" device.
This is a one time e-mail transmission, with extremely limited availability.
No request for removal is necessary.
However, if you feel a need, lesakiop_kimase@yahoo.com with "REMOVE" in the subject
line.
We can then be sure to separate you from other subscribers to this information.