Subject: Re: Apple and Open Source (in private)
From: Craig Brozefsky <craig@red-bean.com>
Date: 04 May 2001 14:33:26 -0500

Craig Brozefsky <craig@red-bean.com> writes:

Woowoo!  Gnus complications and improper header editing.

Sorry guys.  Well, at least I was being freindly.  Let's consider this
a public apology to Stephen and the list at large for the flame wars I
participated in last year, as well as some on topic FSB discussion and
some reading reccomendations.

Both of the books I mention below, in particular Jussawalla's survey,
are good reads.  One thing about the Jussawalla that I dug is that it
presents a fairly balanced account of 1992 IP law, as well as a short
history of the various global organizations attempting to unify IP law
around the globe.  It's bibliography is very valuable as well since it
has references to alot of economic arguments/essays that we see
rehashed on this list and elsewhere quite frequently.

--
Craig Brozefsky                             <craig@red-bean.com>
                                  http://www.red-bean.com/~craig