Subject: Re: [Freesw] priorart.org
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 11:49:12 +0200

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 11:42:06PM -0600, Richard Stallman wrote:
> You omitted the most important thing in this article
>
> 	    Todays News
>
>        New Weapon in Fight Against Bogus Patents
>
> 	      Top Open Source Leaders Endorse 'PriorArt.org' Initiative
>
> 		      Billions at Stake in Internet Patent Wars
>
> which is *where you found it* and *who wrote it*.  I would like to
> write to the author and to the publication, but I can't do it without
> that information.  Could you tell me where it comes from?

I agree with you on its importance, and never forget to give it ...

... when I have it.

But I received the info by e-mail, and did not readily find its source
(too recent for search engines)

  http://www.priorart.org/press1.jsp

here it is for those who did not get it yet

Bernard

                 CAGED BEHIND WINDOWS or FREE WITH LINUX