Subject: Re: MS CodeSwap
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:31:59 +0900

    Glen> I'll have to look it up. Being able to browse a code
    Glen> repository from within one's editor of choice would be
    Glen> pretty neat.

With w3.el on the emacsen of your choice (and a damn fast CPU with
plenty of free RAM, no swapping please :( ) you can browse
cvs.xemacs.org today -- it's exported via cvsweb.  Diffs, history,
logs, all there AFAIK.

I believe it would be easy to do something more powerful and probably
a lot faster with pcl-cvs, although I don't think the capability is
currently built-in (pcl-cvs assumes that you start it in a checked-out
working directory).