Subject: [Fwd: Infringement of Your Trademark]
From: Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:44:00 +0100
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:44:00 +0100
Now all your DNS are belong to Microsoft!

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

Subject: Infringement of Your Trademark
From: keywordsales@easyspace.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:59:33 GMT
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:59:33 GMT

For attention of: Mr B Laurie - Proprietor

We are writing to you concerning one of your Brand/Company names.

Easyspace Ltd is the first European Registrar to be appointed
for the new Keyword system: a new web address without the
www.'s and .com's.  powered and recognised by Microsoft web
browser "Internet Explorer".

Easyspace is concerned that a third party may have registered
your intellectual property and subsequently we have revoked
many registrations on the grounds of trademark infringement.
In order to avoid any future infringement of your brands
and intellectual property we suggest you consider registering
any other valued trademarks as soon as possible. This means
the keyword: "Ben Laurie" is now available for you to register.

A Keyword allows you to type your product trademark, company,
service or brand name into the address line of Microsoft
Internet Explorer and go straight to your web site, without
typing the www's and .co.uk's or .com's.

Get your Keywords for £ 35 per year!

So, to Register your keywords and more info, just
visit http://www.easyspace.com/kwm/ .

If  the above email does not concern you please forward it onto
the relevant person as a matter of urgency.

Regards,

David Béguier
Senior Marketing Manager
Easyspace Ltd is an accredited ICANN domain Registrar and Nominet member,
12th Largest domain name registrar in the world
Established in 1998 with 1/2 million clients.

[...]

So, to Register your keywords and more info, just visit  www.easyspace.com.

or use the free search box below: