Subject: unedited biker bashes
From: scott34876g76@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:36:17 -0400

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:36:17 -0400 Get this private collection of biker party pics.

Pictures of the bikes & lifestyle but

mostly pictures of the biker girls. Some sexy & a lot nude.

We burned these pictures to a disk and now they available on disk for you to view on your own

computer. The parties are wild and so are the pictures. Over 190 pictures on the disk and the

29.99 price also includes S & H

These pictures are uncensored so do not request any more information if you are not at least 18.

For a order type "Form Please " in the subject and reply to:

Bikers5500@excite.com

To be removed from our mailing type "notbikes" in the subject and reply to :

NotInto@excite.com (removes are only processed from this box)

Get this private collection of biker party pics.