Subject: Re: As if the DMCA wasn't bad enough
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 00:43:04 +0200

I may misunderstand your constitution, but I thought that this is
precisely why the constitution gives you the right to bear arms.

You may note that the congress and administration pretend to restrict
you freedom by arguing that they are forced by international (read
foreign) treaties. (cf WIPO, and the 1996 treaty at the origin of DMCA)
  (the fact that they engineered that themselves is immaterial.)

But then it is well know the US constitution was written by Commies,
and thus should not be taken too seriously.

bernard

                 CAGED BEHIND WINDOWS or FREE WITH LINUX