Subject: Re: Current events and free software
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:41:13 +0200

Just went to have a look,
  nothing to be seen, but I was asked to participate in a survey:

       Why did you come to the FrontPage Web site today?

To see a lair of the NIMDA virus
It seems to be public knowledge that you have been disseminating it from this contaminated
page.
   Biologists do know that bugs often carry viruses
   You seem to be no exception

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 05:48:42AM -0400, Chip Mefford wrote:
> Last night,
>
> www.microsoft.com/frontpage
>
> was carrying the nimda payload,
>
> as were some of the dell pages