Subject: Re: shooting holes in the sky
From: Tom Lord <lord@regexps.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 04:26:34 -0700 (PDT)

       The rest of the world finds it easy to pay $10/month for web site
       membership only in the case of pr0n and other (hoped-for) sexual
       gratifications

Usually more than $10/month, as far as I can tell.

Which is interesting considering how much is available for free.

Must be a lesson in there somewhere for FSBs.

     My next-door neighbor is pulling (sorry! ;) down $500k/year
     doing "naked celebrity" sites.

That'd be almost less than reasonable if your neighbor was the naked
celebrity in question.  Otherwise -- well, must be a site of unusual
quality.

-t