Subject: Re: Paying for development on a services model?
From: Simon Cozens <simon@netthink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:54:28 +0100

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 04:58:54PM -0700, Tom Lord wrote:
> Even my little trade-paperback dictionary has this incomplete but
> relevant definition:

Sometimes I wonder why I dont say much here, but sometimes some
people spell it out perfectly for me. Tom, you're way out of line
here.

You're implicating the purity of business decisions in the sordid
details of ethics and morality? And I thought you were a good
American...

--
The most effective debugging tool is still careful thought, coupled with
judiciously placed print statements. -Kernighan, 1978