Subject: Re: Paying for development on a services model?
From: Tom Lord <lord@regexps.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:15:30 -0700 (PDT)

   > which you can't really separate from either:
   > 	3. The study of the general nature of morals and
   > 	   of moral choices.
   > or the assesment of value of the products offered by
   > FSBs.

   obviously you have keener insight into what drives
   purchase decisions in fortune 500 companies than I do.
   I was unaware that they based their enterprise
   platform investment decisions based on the morality of
   the vendors.

   Thanks for setting me straight.

Sure thing.

It's a factor in decision making that has bitten Microsoft's ass a few
times, at least according to the press releases.

We can find more notorious examples in other transaction decisions,
too: for example, people tried the Sullivan Principles for a while.

I'm certain that there are other, less publicized examples as well.

-t