Subject: Re: shooting holes in the sky
From: Norbert Bollow <nb@thinkcoach.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:10:23 +0200

>        > As an example, let's aim for a measly 4*8500 or 34,000 paying
>        > customers.
>
>        How will you get them ???
>
> I guess you haven't noticed that I'm trying to weasel around that
> question because I want to work it through in the specific context of
> a company that's paying me.

Well, I think that "how will you get the paying customers" is
the main question that needs to be discussed for this kind of
business model... if you're not willing to discuss it, I don't
think that there's much point in continuing the discussion.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com