Subject: Re: ransom
From: Simon Cozens <simon@netthink.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:46:48 +0100

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 04:24:18PM +0200, Norbert Bollow wrote:
> FreeDevelopers is not a "small ground-up software development
> company"...  in fact FD's business model is based on growing
> quickly and become a major player very quickly.

I don't want to have the FD war again, because they come in here all
uninformed and leave defiant having achieved nothing and persuaded
nobody, but I would have thought that if the .com disaster taught us
anything, it's that successful companies actually have to have something
a little more than business models, and preferably something resembling
a product.

--
sub UNIVERSAL::AUTOLOAD{ $UNIVERSAL::AUTOLOAD =~ s/::/ /; print
"$UNIVERSAL::AUTOLOAD "}; hacker perl another just;