Subject: Re: crux of the essence
From: "Mark Rauterkus" <Mark@Rauterkus.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:44:35 -0400

Hi *,

Again, I disagree, but this time I'll de-lurk for one post.

Tony wrote:
> The scarcity in the new age is a scarcity of time.

I think the scarcity in the new age is a scarcity of democracy. That mirrors
actions at FreeDevs as well.

The recent rant about "land" is mostly bunk too. Consider power. Consider
relationships. Consider self-determination. The hinges for the future of
civilizations are beyond Tony's scope of awareness, IMHE.

Keep fishing pal, but don't expect to land much on the metric of "time."

Another poster wrote:
> For example, you (TONY) are wasting all of our
> attention with this extremist blather.

Yep. Blather fits for postings from a certain author.

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus
mark@Rauterkus.com

PS: another ho-humm statement from Tony to shrug about:
> That system worked great for 300 years.

    Yeah, right.