Subject: Re: impolitic statements (business model clues for the clueless)
From: "tony stanco" <tony@freedevelopers.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:05:18 -0400

SourceForge is one of the best assets in the community. I was at a
government conference today discussing projects for government-wide document
and database management attended by about 100 IT agency heads, and
SourceForge was cited by the Microsoft representative during his
presentation!

SF is a tool for useful communication and coordination -- the essence of a
well functioning community.

Tony