Subject: Re: Studies
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 12:19:35 +0100 (MET)

--------------
From: "L. Peter Deutsch" <ghost@aladdin.com>
Do you -- or does anyone reading this discussion -- know of licenses other
than the AFPL which combine gratis non-commercial distribution with
commercial licensing, like the AFPL?
---------

I guess you meant libre ... else the answer is MS explorer

If you mean libre, I believe  Xanim is in that case
(though Mark Podlipec does not seem to really believe in it, and sounds more
like he would go GPL when one writes to him)
  and Qt from Troll is another, though they seem to have a problem with
being fully libre even for private use.

   see my collection of licences at
         http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/hotlist/free/licence/

Bernard