Subject: Advancing the Research Agenda on Open Source
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:11:09 +0100

An interesting workshop:

http://cip.umd.edu/os.htm

Advancing the Research Agenda on Open Source

The workshop will explore the issues raised by open source
development, its relationship to other forms of enterprise and
community, and the implications for institutions and public policies
in a digital society.

January 28, 2002
at the National Science Foundation, Arlington, Virginia

Bernard

                 CAGED BEHIND WINDOWS or FREE WITH LINUX