Subject: Re: Perens on arch
From: Michael Tiemann <tiemann@redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 07:16:31 -0500

Let me go to bat for Tom by rephrasing his email:

"I've got this revolutionary (*) new technology, it's free software, and I'm
looking for help to launch it as a business.  Does anybody have any suggestions
about how I might do that?  Please contact me off list if you want to actually
help."

(*) Bruce Perens said ...

Is that better?